EU general data protection regulation (679/2016)
Saarni Learning Oy
tel: +358 20 718 1850
2. Contact person for register matters
3. Data protection officer
4. Name of the register
Saarni Learning Oy web pages
5. What is the purpose of the processing of personal data?
From Saarni Learning web pages you can contact us. If you need us to reply you must provice your email address.
6. Register contents
The information provided in the feedback form
• email address
• organization (not obligatory information)
7. Legal basis for processing
Processing of personal data is based on agreement given in the feedback form. The information in the register is from feedback forms only.
8. Regular sources of information
We obtain personal information about users from the users of the feedback form.
9. Recipients of personal information
The information included in the register is used only by those employees of Saarni Learning whose job description requires this. The register information is not given or sold to third parties.
10. Transfer of information outside the EU or EEA
Information is not transferred outside the EU or EEA.
11. Principles of registry protection
Access to information is restricted to persons whose job description requires this.
12. Length of time personal information is stored and the removal of extraneous information
Personal information is stored until the feedback has been answered. After that the messages and personal information is removed.
13. The right to data inspection
In order to inspect what personal information has been collected on the service, the user should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Other rights related to the use of personal information
The user has the right to contact the Data Protection Ombudsman (email@example.com) to verify the legality of the operation of the service.